Call for pricing
The GPS-iRIB 36 is made from a flexible chemical, heat and cold resistant Kapton (this needs a trademark symbol) material containing a circuit with special carbon fiber ion emitters soldered into the circuit traces. This mechanism is engineered to deliver the highest level of ionization with the least amount of energy in the most compact size. Designed for 3200 CFM or 8 tons.
- >35 Million + and -Ions Per cc/sec
- Fold-To-Length Circuit
- Local LED Power Indication
- Integral Control Relay for BAS Interface
- Velcro (needs trademark symbol) for Easy Installation
- Voltage Input 110VAC to 240VAC